Le Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance (JPIAMR) organise un atelier sur la thématique des thérapies antimicrobiennes :
JPIAMR Therapeutics Workshop :
Feeding the AMR Therapeutics Pipeline
20-22 April 2021
13h00 - 17h00 CET
The summaries of the sessions are now available here.
A full workshop report will later be published together with video recordings of each session.
Register online on the JPIAMR website dedicated to the event.
You will receive the zoom meeting link to the workshop upon registration.
As AMR emerges, new strategies for the treatment of infection and identification of resistant microbes are crucial. This JPIAMR activity, led by the UK Medical Research Council (MRC) with support from Sweden (SRC), South Africa (SAMRC), Korea (NRF), France (ANR), and Canada (CIHR) is delivered as part of JPIAMR’s mission to enable global coordination of research.
The JPIAMR brings together 27 member countries across the globe which aim to pool national research efforts to tackle AMR, and to better align national and European strategies in order to reduce duplication and fragmentation of research and to increase the impact of national and joint research on AMR.
- Showcase therapeutics research and improve links between academia, industry and policy makers in the context of the wider global antimicrobial therapeutics community
- Identify gaps and opportunities in therapeutics research
Draft program :
The workshop is organised online in three half-day sessions, (13:00-17:00 CET) from the 20th to the 22nd of April 2021, combining keynote presentations, short invited talks selected from abstract submissions, and panel discussions.
- Session 1: Antimicrobial therapeutics landscape
- Session 2: Choosing wisely — is your product worth developing?
- Session 3: Mtb antimicrobial pipeline
- Session 4: Novel antimicrobial targets
- Session 5: Non-traditional antimicrobials
- Session 6: Novel strategies
- Session 7: Economic incentives
- Session 8: Access and sustainability — is this relevant to pre-clinical R&D?
To submit an abstract, please return a completed abstract submission form by March 17th 2021 to AMR@MRC.UKRI.org.
For any questions please contact the JPIAMR secretariat, email@example.com