After three and a half years of work, EU-JAMRAI comes to an end. For its final conference, the Joint Action has organized an online event:
EU-JAMRAI Final conference
11 & 12 february 2021
In This event all the achievements obtained by the project will be condensed and briefly presented, in addition to talking about future prospects. Different round tables will also be organised where project leaders, stakeholders, Member States, the European Commission and outstanding actors from AMR will debate on the topics worked by the project and the main areas to address Antimicrobial Resistance.
- Engage stakeholders and AMR key players to ensure concrete results to address the antimicrobial resistance issue and adopt a path of action for the future.
- Session 1: Strengthening networks and sharing best practices between member states
- Session 2: Raising awareness and promoting behavior change
- Session 3: Building the European antimicrobial resistance surveillance network in veterinary medicine (EARS-Vet)
- Session 1: Antibiotic stewardship
- Session 2: Infection prevention and control
- Session 3: Research and innovation to tackle AMR
Voici le programme des deux journées.
Inscrivez-vous sur le site internet dédié au congrès.